Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today had to be the only time in my life were I walked more than 4 miles in one day on the same road. We had to be at the Linda Vista School at 8:20 to spend time with the kids there that were on their break. When I arrived I limped around ( long story but if you want to know ask me when I get back ) looking at what some of the kids do during break. As I looked around I found one of the kids that helped me paint at the project. She introduced me to her friends and then I watched her play tag with the school kids. They ended up stoping after 3 minutes of running and they led me to the front of the school were Michael and Griffin were playing soccer with the boys and Ms. Kellogg, Olivia, and Georgia, were playing tag with the rest of the younger kids there. When the students break was over, we walked over to the project and we had to make signs with messages of inspiration. We were paired and the partners were Ms. Kellogg and Griffin, Georgia and Olivia, and Michael and I.
Chelsea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment